Friday, January 25, 2008

A BAD BAD BAD day

Yesterday was the worst day ever!
I've get scolded by my mum fiercely and i cried for half an hour.THE DAY I NEVER FORGET!!!
never ever forget!Scold scold scold.And she said that my attitude is weird.plus,she warned me not to play computer always.Everything ask her.What am i having now is all her's. Thats what she said. Iwas really finding somebody to share my problems.And she called me not to eat the cooked rice and just eat the cold rice! was the first time my mum said some bad words to me! I was really really really dissapointed.I've ever thought am i really her daughter? It was so unfair that she treat me like this! Everytime i see my friends happily going with their parents...i was sometimes really jealous.hAIz...Why could i have a such family member?!If one day a fairy comes to me,and ask for 3 wishes,i will ask for happiness,great and clever mind and money! Haiz...i was just thinking like my brother.Feeling like no people loves us.Everything im the wrong one.The way my mum talks to my sister and me is totally different! Oh pls God! Help!

No comments: