Friday, January 25, 2008

merentas desa

Today i went for ma country race. Huh.....tired....Got number 31 dong~Wow..but this year's way is shorter than last year...wa...reli tired...Saw my ex-schoolmate.But nothing to say...After the country race...i bought a coke for my rest.While sitting and enjoying the coke...the 'one' was looking at me.And Mk too....I feel kinda shy and weird weird...But just pretending nothing...just quickly look away.After the prize giving ended...Went to KFC and ate cheezy wedges.Issh...my friends made me feel wanna vormit while eating da cheezy wedges! But then..my senior and mui mui sitting there and enjoying their lunch too..Also nothing to say~~ But actually wanna talk to them...But haiz...dun wanna disturb their pretty lunch...back home,Swictch on the comp and started to play and create new post at blog.Thats how my day gone~~

No comments: