Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gotta Go on my way...

Today...is a boring holiday..Public Holiday.
Nothing to do..No where to go. But i got many homeworks...Yeah.
Sejarah have to do notes.B.melayu have to write essay and tatabahasa.Maths have to do exercise.I gonna be crazy dude...Plus,I have to do again the prefect list.Type again,Print again...altogether 6 papers..Wasting ink hah? Why is it too many works to do.So many crazy works.
I'm currently lazy now.What work also not done yet.Later have to switch on my bro's comp and print print print...The teachers are crazy.Mostly is the discipline teachers.They cant understand people's feeling.

Let me tell you.

Prefect's Life is SUCKS. Thats why i have regretted to become a prefect.Never think before i do hah?Yeah.

The first day and second day school...i get scolded.Coz the prefects is not arranging the class properly.The class is anywhere.The second day,still the same.But i get scolded more teruk.
Why is it the teachers have to force me? They have to think positively.I'm just a junior.This is the first year i become senior.THE FIRST YEAR. They have to give the prefects some time to correct their wrong right. BUT THEY DIDNT. I really wanna say some rude words to them.

But thank god.The next Monday,the teachers have meeting.So,i'll be the one who become the discipline teacher now.Haha...everything goes slightly.Nothing wrong.Damn happie.But so sad.the teachers is having meeting and cant see what i done.sad.But happy is more than sad.
Tuesday,Done the same.Everything goes slightly.Damn happie again.No get scolded.
Then yesterday,the discipline teachers have meeting.So,nothing.Again.everything was right. During ma maths period.Suddenly my friend came in and said to the teacher that Ms.Lee wants to see Manxi.I was so scared.As im in the staff room,i look for the teacher.Then she told me that i have to do again the prefects list.WTH!? damn surprised. lATER ON,THE TEACHER SAID TO ME "WELL DONE" ...OMG!! Had i listened wrongly or what? No.no wrong.Kakax...but not 100% happie.Just the 'well done' words.nothing.

Become a normal prefect is better than the AJK.Listen to me.

No comments: