Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sorry for the late post buddy...The school makes me feel bz like hell !
Well,on the 11.2.2008, Friday...I went for da audition for cheerleading.The cheerleaders taught me and ma frens a lots of things.T jump,high V,Low V and bla bla...Da audition finished at 2 o clock and thats all.I was so scared and asked the cheerleader jie jie...Are we passed? and she answered me: You all are members already. and i asked again:Are we passed? and she answered me again: You all are member already. WOW~i was so happie that i taught we passed.After few days passed...I was scared again and again.I was thinking are we reli passed?Not sure lehh....And i, together with E Eveiyn went to the school porch and asked the cheerleader which is practising.And..i asked again...at first i said like this :Erm...cheerleading jie jie arh...This Friday got practise horr?
she:YES...
me:erm...then ...do we still need to go for the practise?
she: erm...I'm not sure..I'll tell you this friday.

OH GOSH!!! WTH?! Suddenly... i thought we are the real members alread...OMG..She forgotten what she said ! alright ...fine...

And yesterday...i went to the audition or practise again...She didnt said anything...And i was shy to ask..So...i just have the audition again! The same thing she taught us.And when the Captain was there.She gave some advices to those who perfectly done wrong.KAKA...And im lucky...I just done 1 mistake which that can be said as GOOD.EXTREMELY GOOD. Then,the captain tested us.2 by 2.When its ma turn...Just the half i way i done..She said 'VERY NICE' and show her finger to me.I WAS SOOOOO happie. When it was 2 o clock..the 'practise' or 'audition' finished. I went to changed my clothes and then got scolded by the discipline teacher cause the prefects was not bringing the Students to line up!! Geramnya ! I'm not the wrong what...and recess time..get scolded again by the penolong kanan petang. reli GERAM!!!!!!!!! fine..reli wanna say some rude words.issh!

Today was reli happie...there is Girl Guides' meeting. In the morning..we started with the song negaraku and then we watched the introduction of Wushudao.Boring..THATS NOT GIRL GUIDES' activity.its the school one. After watching..we had been taught how to sing the Girl Guides' song. Later on..around 10.30 only we started our game ..but so sayang..the time was limited.11 must dismiss..so we cant play.But i reli wanna play that game! Throwing flour,water,and soya sauce.Yer..cant play...so sad~~ But i did threw a balloon to my fren. MUAHAHA....im evil one.

=P

No comments: