Sunday, March 16, 2008

ADDS ON!!
Ohh..i forgotten to blog bout last thusday.

Last thursday...
I went to tuition at Pusat Tuisyen Martin.
After tuition..My friends and I went to the KFC for breakfast there.Then SHu Ying and i took the lrt and monorail to Low Yat leaving the others at KFC.because im rushing to Low Yat b4 12.30pm.
I have to help my brother to take his handphone cover and headphone.Crazy man..Running here and there. Met my brother's handsome fren. He gave me those things my brother wanted and asked me: Ur brother lehh?
Me: At home lo...
J:NO go out mehh?
Me: no o...
J: ohh...ok la..
me: mmm... *go away
Then i look back b4 i take the escalator. He looked back too while walking.

Then..i walked to sungai wang as shu ying wanted to buy something there..I accompany her.
Then up and up andf up till the highest floor.Erm...Third floor i think.

Then..we walked back to times square becoz the others were there waiting us.Then..we went to walk around and to the 'ting ting cheung' then.
PLayed the basketball and driving car.Great! When i was playing..I was thinking..what if the police come and catch me? WHta if im in the police station waiting for my parents to ikat jamin me?
ARGHH....I was thinking a lots. Actually..Can anyone tell me > is ting ting cheung haram one?

Then by 3..I went back home and went to The Mines. Actually,i want to walk longer gehh..But i want to go The Mines also.Long time no go.TT

Then..My mother went to see clothes and me and my brother went to play bowling.For me..Its my first time.I played badly but also Great as it is my first time..I can score well also !
HAHEHIHOHU....
Then...by 5 o clock..we went back home.

No comments: