Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Farttt

Hem...
Chatting with Yuen Theng. I think this is the longest and greatest time we chatted today. Ahemm!!
Well...What should i blog about today? About You? About me? About Who???????
Nevermind. Blog about my brother.
Nowadays, My brother is bald! BALD! listen here! BALD BALD BALD!! BOTAK! not really bald but kinda ehh!
Kaka..he's reading my blog right now. HEY! READ HERE! YOU ARE BALD! KAKA! YOU ARE BALD! LOVE IT as i can bully you with it. MUAHAHAHA... But i think he is much handsome when he got hair. MORE hair.

Yesterday;s prefect's meeting was lame.superb lame. The most longest meeting ever. And today, I blowed the wisel for the first time so that the students will move to the court to line up. I blowed the wisel for the first time and it was...not so great! Malu-nye. Super malu. Superman!!!

Alright,Tumpang sedih to those friends out there who got sibling gone for NS.Dun be sad. One more day ,you will be happpy back.3 month gone and you will feel it just like 1 day. Trust me.And you will miss the minutes now for being lonely.Yeah.Trust me.
Remember Vann..YUen theng..Pang...Whatever...
You owe me Baskin Robbins with 2 scoops if u miss the minutes now. Heeheee... I've been the time of u guys. What i said is the truth.

MY BROTHER IS READING MY BLOG WHICH IS DAMN CUTE NOW!

No comments: