Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ahem.

Today,AT last,My brother is back! Yippee!!!
aROUND 2 P.M we reached Bukit Jalil and waited.I called my brother to ask where is him now.And he answered me 15 more minutes. Okie.waited.
Wait wait wait....
wait wait wait...
wait wait wait...

Where is him?! I looked at my watch and it was 2.30p.m. Gosh.He said 15 minutes more.Is that 15 minutes.Okie.Fine.Wait wait wait again.
.
......
.............
...................
........................
............................
..................................
........................................
..............................................

Enough waiting~! 3 o clock now. Hem! At last i saw a bus coming.Hip hip hooray! But then..I get to know that the bus is from sAbah but not My bro's camp.Its another camp in Sabah too.
Hem hem hem!! Where is him?!At last! another bus coming.
Yay!I'm sure that this is the bus he is.

WAlked to the bus....Saw him.HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!
Brother! I miss you so much! When he came down from the bus.Gosh! He is so talll now! Anyway..thats not the problem. Its the happiest day in thsi month that i saw him back! Miss u !! Maucks!!!

No comments: