Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum.

I'm here today to wish my mum a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Today is mummy's birthday.So,Have a very happy birthday mummy!
So sad..if today my brother is back..then we can celebrate together.But..so sad..My brother will be back only on tomorrow. Anyway,i wish my mum...::...

Cheung cheung cheung cheung Meng Bak Sui
Happy always
Wishes come true
Have a happy and great birthday every year!

Singing time ..::..
Happy birthday to you...
You are the greatest one
Mummy look like a Snow white...
Happy birthday to youuuuuu...... Muacks!!!
*claps*

I'm sorry mummy...Havent buy you present.But it will be coming soon!
Once in a year,You have to appreciate...
Once in a year,You have to remember...



Yay..yay.. one more night..one more night..You know la..One more night..what will be?



No comments: