Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Sunday..At last,i went to my aunty's house.Bad =( cannot shout and scream at home.
The next day, my transport to school is= LRT!! Cool man.. 0.o Aunty brought me and my brother to the Bukit Jalil Lrt station. Actually,aunty can brought us to the place we want.But because of my brother has calls his friend to wait him at the Bukit Jalil Lrt station..Thats why! Then..bought tickets and went up to wait for the LRT. When i reached up,i was trying to find my brother's friend. Opps,a girl. Erm,just look OK. Wait and wait..At last,the train reach.Then..just laugh at my brother for doing nothing at the girl.Stayed in the train for around half an hour. Then,reached to Pudu station.Waving to my gorgor 'aiya' gf and to my brother and said BYe~! Both of them smiling shyly.kaka!!

Today,get scolded from papa for being late for school.Keke. Went to school and pratised for cheerleading. Made pyramid again. I think i did a lot of mistake. I'am now scare that the seniors will kick out me! =( At class,there's no teacher because all of the Malay teachers and students went for the majlis Maulidur Rasul. Then,after the first period is English time. The teacher took a very long time to come in. By the way, all of us dont care.Because we are practising for our sketsa competition. The phantom of the Opera. Then..the day goes on ...
When its the last period...The class was so ...so...so...noisy and i shouted. Suddenly..the penolong kanan petang said 'Man Xi,mana mereka faham bahasa?' I was so surprise and scare. I laughed and i fell so funny. And then..the teacher went away. And they begin to make noise again. Then i scolded them again. Suddenly..the teacher came back and said ' PREFECTS! Come out. Punishment!' I was so angry and scare. Then,only i get to know that we are not doing the punishment. Just the teacher needs us to spot check! So nice. Kaka...
And i was so tired doing spot check. You know..Heads are like this...

No comments: