Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged by Vanessa

Instructions : Remove one question from below, and add 1 of your personal message tagged 12 people and notify them in chatbox.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
The day after tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. When is it?

2. If you have a chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
You are sweetz and cute! I love you! Dun be in triangle love!

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Vanessa,Shanny and ...(thats the only blog buddies i have)

4. Where is the place that you would go the most?
Disneyland and anywhere i wanted to go.Of course!

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to be good in everything! and PS3,MP4,latest Sony Ericsons hp.all in 1

6. Do you believe you can survive money?
Nope.tee-hee

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My friend and family and EVERYTHING of mine.

8. If you won $1 million, what would you do?
Everything i want!

9. If you meet someone you like, would you confess to her/him?
Yep.No reason.

10. List out three good points of the person who you tagged
1. the only blog buddies i got.XD
2. My jie jie
3. They are good friends!

11. What are the requirement that you expect from your other half?
Good in everything la. Everything everything everything...

12. Which type of person that you hate the most?
Sui yong and perasan and always syok sendiri

13. What is your ambition?
Dunno yet.I have no spirits in my heart.XP Why these days so many asked me?** =.=

14.What's your favourite lame cartoon character?
Spongebob Squarepants! XP

15. What do you think is the most important things in your life?
Everything of mine!

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Of course....emm...If only i have a lot of money!

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My dear pretty blog...and some of my friends.

18. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
Not enough.

19. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you be?
Be a good friend,(im good enough now!) be more patience...and more and more

20. What things that you hate yourself the most? (mine)
My look! my hair! my hand! my leg!

Tag!
1. Vanessa
2. Shanny
3. .....
4. .....
5. .....
6. .....
7. .....
8. .....
9. .....
10. .....
11. .....
12. .....Anonymous

No comments: