Saturday, April 5, 2008

Everyday,Practise practise practise and practise.Full of happiness,sadness,madness and bla bla ness. At last,Yesterday the day reached. The day of the
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA COMPETITION!!!
Sounds cool? Crazy man..Im the character of Christine Daae. My costume is damn damn damn anuty look.My friends told me that it looks like the Dutch Lady women.Gosh! But honestly,I think so too. kaka.. Well...We are third third class to perform. My class did some mistakes.But its ok.Dont be sad guys! Hey now, our class got second place. Hell yeah! When the teacher announced it,many people shouting. But isnt the students of our class.Instead,its the other class.Damn! Nevermind la..We did our best!

Last thrusday.there was a Story telling competition by the Form 1. Im the MC. I did badly.=( I hope that i can do well next time. I dont sound so well. Ok then, bye! Raining. Going to sleep. zzz


No comments: