Thursday, May 1, 2008

Moody...
Midnight of yesterday, my dying rabbit shouted loudly. Yeah..maybe u fell weird...Rabbit shouted?
I tell you now.. YEAH. rabbit has sounds. They have their very own voice. But they wont shout if they are not in pain. Yesterday..While i was playing my comp..suddenly..I heard the rabbit shouting... eee...eeee...eee ..i fell so sad... I was imagining the rabbit in pain. SO PAIN! haiz... I so hope that today it will recover... But things go badly...

Early in the morning...As i wake up...i quickly went to the outside of my house. I wanna see how was my rabbit. But...the thing i wished was...not came true.I saw my rabbit... lying... with the crossing leg. it has 2 broken legs. I saw it eyes opening. But i saw it's body is not moving. Not breathing at all. and i know is... It had died. I cant stand anymore. I fell really wanna cry. WHY? Why such a cute animal...died so fast.... Oh god... Hopefully...my rabbit can rest in peace and the god will take good care of it in the heaven... Haiz... Now..the rabbit was burried by my brother just now. And after that.. Both of us worshipped it. Hopefully..hopefully... my rabbit can get a more longer life in next life. Goodbye to you..my trusted fren...

Got to go... I have study more. Exam is just next week. And ..yeah.. i asked my rabbit to grant my wish. Get GOOD results in exams. Luckily..i have one more rabbit. the died one was my sister's and the still living one is my brother's . I will take good care of it. I hope it wont be like its best friend which died yesterday.

My died rabbit:
died when: time- unknown [midnight]
date- 1st May 2008
Name : No name
Colour : Brown and white. but white is more.
Look : Cute,pretty... kind? Has Beautiful eyes...

Thats all.

No comments: