Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today was a really really sad day for me! SUPERB

Last day for our beloved headmistress..Pn Roaini.
But i think she is sooooo happy... getting thousand millions present.And all of us stood by the gate after recess fir half an hour to wait for her to leave. Prefects done their best and we are the BEST OF THE BEST EVER! We clapped Tepuk-tepuk komander leaded by me. And oh no! I forgot to shout SALUTE! nvm..time had passed...

Next thing.. I WAS SO SAD AND I AM SO SAD. My rabbit is dying... my rabbit is dying... My mother told me that it will die by tomorrow. Why...GOd!!! Why is the animals around me die so fast? I am so sad...
Last time..was my dog..lying to wait for going to the heaven. Now...My rabbit! I cant stand.... I fell wanna cry.... I really fell wanna cry... Can someone come and help my rabbit... Its lying in the cage and..it cant move at all...just can move its head..But i hope..it can move it's whole body... Now...its waiting for going to the heaven. RIP...I really hope that..it will remember me in the heaven and pls..RIP.REST IN PEACE. I will miss u forever.... Same as my dog... It had been 2 animals died at my house... I cant stand... really hope that they will rest in peace. Everytime..I saw my rabbit.. i fell wanna cry.. And i so gonna hope that tomorrow..I can see it recover. But... theres no way to recover it. SAD! Pls...everybody.. please treat ur pet as gud as u can.. When u see it dies... U will cry and most probably..ur heart will break! Please.... My dog and rabbit... I love you forever. boo hoo.... boo hoo....

Just now.. went to my aunty's new-opened-pub at Kepong. I hate the place. So annoying and disgusting. Noisy la.. Smelly la... and so dark! I hate it. Sudahlah my mood not gud. sOmemore..see so many people shout here shout there. GRRRRRR...lUCKILY....my mom brought me to eat chocolate snow. Its something like ice blended la... but its in chocolate flavour and it was in a bowl.
Thats all..no mood

No comments: