Friday, April 18, 2008

Muhahahahaha....!!! I'm so damn happy now! Yesterday,there was there Senamrobik competition. WE WON!!! WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!!!!! At last...we won the competition and got 10 merits for everyone. At last, we won 2 Melur! GREAT!!!!!... I dont think they are ahppy with us now. WHAT WE WANT,WE WILL GET IT! THATS WE ARE! SPIRIT HIGH UP HIGH UP!~

Last Wednesday...was the last day of our school principal. SAD! She will be going to the SBS to become the principal. Yet,my teacher said that she is a Pengetua Cemerlang. OMG! But she was really a good one. Everytime she saw me, she will smile widely to me. I dont know why. Gonna miss her. [ya meh?]

Today,I didnt went for the Cheer practise. I lazy la. But i love cheer then. I still do not know whether i want to become cheerleader or not. Its hard to become probate! I want to become a real cheerleader.!!! Alright..back. I didnt went for the cheer practise because...I'm helping teacher to organize the Treasure Hunt game. FUN! It was really really fun. Hiding the checkpoints envelope. GREAT! But pity of me, I didnt play. I believe that if i play...sure can win de! hehe!

And today...I saw the sniors of the cheerleaders,They daNCED! at last,I saw them dance really really one. It was so fantastic! Im so love to cheerlead. But i lazy la... I HATE BECOMING PROBATE. Thats all from me. Bye!

Oh! There's still soemthing i havent blogged about.Today...All the prefects including me had become the DBKL! Collecting rubbish all around the school! This is because that tomorrow ,Our school will have the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. Sad. That buggar FISH take the prize for Moral subject. Im suppose to get it! Her marks was same as me. But..i do not know why teacher choose her! Sad..nevermind la.

Tomorrow im going to the Campfire hold at MBS! Great! My very first time going for Campfire.keke

No comments: