Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Saturday..I celebrated my popo's birthday right...My uncle was not there right?.... Emm..today i get to know that..he had been possesed! So cool man! When i heard it..i fell a bit of scare feeling. OF COURSE! POOH!

Alright..the happiest day in my life! Last Sunday...I went for the PC Fair. You know what? The thing that i dreamt for long time ago had been on my hand now! MUAHAHAHA!!! NGAHAHAHAHA! KAKAKAKAKA! Wanna noe whats that? Sure. MP4! Brand is CELLTECH. dunno what brand is it. But it is white in colour. I LOVE IT! i bought it for RM 159. 2GB. hehehe....I fell very happy.I will keep it as secret. I bought it without my mom knowledge... But....yesterday! I told the truth. kekek..fell better after told her everything.

Gosh! Havent finish up the scrap book.Scrap book about ALAM SEKITAR. Its a competition. By the way...HAVE TO WIN! I DUN WANNA LOSE TO OTHER CLASS! GAMBATE!

Today...there's a competition. Singing competition about NILAI MORAL. I didnt participate..but im the time keeper o0...By the way..My class won the third place. OK LA..Last minute preparation ma... OK ge la... And ...today's prefects' meeting was bad. Had the meeting in the pondok.DAMN! All fit into one pondok.BAD! TT Teachers' Day have to do a perfomance.

AND AND AND! The main topic is...Our Headmistress will be changing school! CHanging to SBS. And the new headmistress will be from Victoria Institution. BAD LO...............BAD LO.............
aND this Friday..I have to give a speech. damn damn damn! Hate it! As the head lo...Have to give speech for the MAJLIS PERPISAHAN.

sadddddddddddddd.GTG! Bye!

No comments: