Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yeah right... Yesterday.. Our Girl Guide team's President get scolded by the ex-senior.(fei po)
All of us hate her.She was just being so meant. POOOT! She non stop scolding and show her stupid face! If im Tse Ling ..i'll just feel wanna slap her. Its not tse ling's wrong..Just that..The AJK are not giving her even a single hand.Just 2 or 3 is giving their hand. That senior scold is totally very mean and cruel! I dont know why Tse Ling can tahan her. If it is me..I'll cry out and show my angry face to everybody. I'm admiring Tse Ling! She can tahan so geng. By the way... All of us was gossiping bout that senior for being so mean. TT

Yesterday night...i went to celebrate my gandmother's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Cheung Meng bak sui
san tai kin hong
money money come
happy happy always

After eating..we cut the cake. PANDAN LAYER CAKE. GREAT!

After eating the cake..we went to aunty's house. Whole family gathered there and started to be crazy by the children.Then...I get to know that..uncle had a incident. Condolence. I do not know where was him. Heard that he went to worship.
By the way.. hope that he is find.

Sorry! Have to go! Going to PC Fair later hold at KLCC! Come and find me there! Have to finish up my homework before i go!
duhh!!! Must write the Sejarah nota til BAb 4! Im just bab 3 now! HELPPPPPP

No comments: