Saturday, April 12, 2008

Phew..Just came back from school...Drank ICE BLENDED MOCHA made by girl guide.
Help! I feel very bad now..Dunoo why.
I just found out one of my fren was borned on 1st of january. But she is studying in form 1 now. Suppose to be standard six lehh...Wa...I have 2 frens which borned on 1st of january. Cool man!

By the way... Now,i'm wondering who should i take as my probate. I dunno how arh! Pencalonan pengawas has done on last Monday by the class teachers. And its nearly to Pemilihan Pengawas. As the head..I have to call out the choosen one and give them the letter. What if the day to choose probate reach?Who should i take as my probate? HELPPPP I need a probate which is..:

Brave
Confident of herself
Pretty
Strict but playful
Not arrogant
Not going to scold seniors and HER OWN SENIOR
Friendly
Clever (the main thing)
Discipline comes first
Respect and always protect her senior that means ME
YEAH!

I went to see my school website just now. And i found the calendar of my school!
Lets see...

http://smkpppibg.googlepages.com/schoolcalendar.html

Go to the website those who wanna see my school events!

Yerr..I feel not 'song; now...Dunno why!!

7/4= Pencalonan Pengawas
25/4= Pemilihan Pengawas
4/7= Pelantikan Pengawas

ALL about prefect.

Today IS PREFECTS' GATHERING DAY!
But none of the afternoon session's business. =(

No comments: