Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exam had finished at last!

Well...

Last tuesday.. I went to pasar malam and bought a lot of foods!
I think my mummy spent RM100++ at there. Keke...

Last Wednesday which mean yesterday... I took Geography and Sivik test. I didnt really read Sivik and Geography.Haha. It was just ok la...
Well,she is back with her *fren fren*... I do not know whether im feeling jealous or sad... Just fell like im losing a fren and lost a friendship... I miss Gwendlyn which is now in US. I fell like i have no frens now.Just less than 10. Life without her is boring. During last Chinese test.. I was boring coz im not taking chinese. So..I was mix with all the students which are not taking Chinese too. And I fell really lonely and boring...

I fell really wanna cry today in the school... I went to school at 9.30 am. I saw many things that should not be seen by me. And there was no fren to accompany me. T___T
Peoples were fooling... chatting... playing with their frens.. But i just sat alone and read my Kemahiran Hidup book. Life is stressful

_________________________________________________________________

Well,today me,Vanessa,Joanne went to Headmistress's room and wished her Happy Birthday and gave her flowers. We are special ya noe. We were the first students and the only students that know her birthday is on tomorrow. We gave her flowers and wished her Happy Birthday and Happy teachers Day.

I took Kemahiran Hidup (teras) and Art(amali) test today.. KH is just kinda simple. And art! I hate arts. Told u right. I drew Geometri shape for pembalut hadiah. Wakaka... I just used Blue,Red,Yellow and Orange colour to colour my thingy. Well... I think its not really nice but my Geography or my class teacher said that its nice. Wakaka...

Went back home and ate at outside and came back to blog! =)

No comments: