Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged by Hxia!

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Money.Family. Friends. Ma computer.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Err...Mango with 60 cents.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
In the earth.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
25 ++ dong~

5) Are you in love?
Yes No Yes No Yes No...Not sure.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Restoran Tian Tian Lai. Just now.=X

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Err... What ehh? Wont be reference book k? Err...I think... Crayon Shin Chan!

8) What is your full name?
Shim Man Xi, a great name.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Err.. Both.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Jay CHou!!!!

11) Christina or Britney?
Err... Jay .

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yes yes! In the morning!

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Hong Kong DIsneyland!

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs first. Kisses,let me be 25++ only la..

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

Hui Xia
-Friendly?
-Crazy?
-Non stop blogging?
-Clever.XD
-Discipline. XXXP


8 things I am passionate about:
>>Excellent result in my exams
>>HandpHone
>>My spoilt MP4
>>Exploring,Campfire
>>FRIENDSHIP
>>Blogging
>>Onlining
>>Playing

8 things I say too often:
>>What the...!!
>>Oh my god!
>>Damn lo...
>>Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Issh!
>>Wuiya...
>>Hah!
>>Hhhhaiyo!

8 books I’ve read recently:
>>Reference books during Exams. XD
>>Shin Chan Comics
>>Doraemon Comics
>>True Singapore Ghost Stories
>>Young Generation
>>My bro's form6 forms.
>>Entertaiment Newspaper.
>>My text book?


8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
>>Cai Hong,Jay Chou
>>Wo Bu Pei, Jay Chou
>>When You're gONE, Avril Lavigne
>>Tomorrow, Avril Lavigne
>>靠进一点点, ISWAK
>>Over The Rainbow, Angela Chang
>>离开地球表面, Mayday

8 things I learned last year:
>>Some people are so fake , HX u are right
>>Don't judge the book by it's cover, HX, ure right again.
>>Friends are so important and no one can live without friends, HX ure right again!
>>All the subjects my teachers taught.XD
>>Never believe someone easily.
>>How to become a good prefect.
>> Earn money to buy a MP4.
>>A lot of things la!

8 people I tag:
`Smith Shim
`Vanessa Pang
`Shanny Cheong
`Gwendlyn Chai
`Michelle Chua
`no one
`no one
`no one

No comments: