Friday, May 16, 2008

Hate la!
Today.. Our discipline teacher had chose the form 1's prefect. I really wanna shit those UNSUITABLE AND BLURR PEOPLE. So many blurr and black listed people became prefect. Wth is happening? And M had not been chosen. What is going on?!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so gonna object on this coming Tuesday.I'll bring my
friend and object those useless peoples. So gonna slap somebody.

And please,I checked my chatbox in my bloggie. I saw so many people commented in my chatbox. But who is XXxX? Who is SO? Who is Teng????????? Making me confuse. And please DO NOT PLAY IN MY CHATBOX. I BEG YOU. What had i done? I just make new friend and who the hell is controlling me? To XXxX. What do u care? Why are u being so Kepoh? And please, Your broken English! Suppose to be I'll ok? Not me'll.

Today, I went for the SYABAS talk. It was boring. Boring... But i saw some experiments of testing water. And now.. I knew that those water with PH value of 1-6 or 8 ++, Cannot be drank.*suppose to know it in standard 6..*laugh*And around 4.30 pm.. We ate so many foods. o.O ... So special..

________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, Secara rasminya, saya telah menubuhkan sebuah kelab with the name ANTI BS CLUB. It was great. And the club had been dirasmikan oleh Yang berbahagia Felicia Low, the singer. Its real! I can show u the letter! And Felicia is really a singer ok? REALLY A SINGER.
So... We were happy with our club. If u wanna noe,just ask me in my MSN. What is Anti BS Club.
It is a great club. We love gossiping bout her!

No comments: