Saturday, May 17, 2008

My mood is so bad now.
Why is everybody trying to control me?
I'm just a normal human. Superb NORMAL HUMAN.
Why cant i make new frens? Why are YOU trying to contr0l me?
U know how stressful am i? And you are controlling me!
I mean, If you are jealous please just tell me.

You are the one who think so much. And i'm just feeling fine. Everything i do wrong, i apologised.
But just because of a small matter, You were telling that i angried because of the relationship between 'you and her'. Hello, for what? Its non of my business ok! And the next day, You were not talking with me and u said that i angried. How can u think that? I am not that crazy k!

Day by day...More and more... stress and stress...coming and coming...
Pheww~~ I hope that i will get out of theseeeeee troubles one day. And i hope u understand.
I dont mean that. But u were thinking so much. I wanna talk to you, But im just feeling not a good time. But now, You are the one who say that we had no more relationship including ur sister!

What am i suppose to do?
I noe you are happy that 'someone' cannot become prefect. But u know, Actually she is someone that u dont really know.I hope u could understand.




No comments: