Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ohh my pretty pretty boy ....lala...
It was a very famous song once ago.... And im currently listening to it. It was sang by the group named M2M. =D

Ok. Back to the main title. Today,nothing special happened. I just spent my whole day by playing computer,cleaning my PC,reading newspaper,Playing badminton with my silly brother.Thats all. ZZ...Quite boring huh?

Well, I played the game known as Club Penguin. Do you know that game? I have started to play this game since last year. It is a great game for me and my frens. Every month there will be partays[parties], and there will be free gift for ur penguin. Every two weeks,there will be a new pin which is a accecory in your player card. Sometimes it will be boring when there is no party or special event.
Open ur eye wide wide...

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

This is the banner! There are more,but i just select this.

This is one of the wallpapers.


This is a comic from the game.


Another comic.

Click for bigger view.

Thats all for today! If can, i'll try to post a comic in every of my post.XD

No comments: