Sunday, May 18, 2008

ZZZ....Boring weekend holiday...
Wake up early in the morning by 10.00 am and mopped the floor.
Had my very mini breakfast then...
And i switched on my computer and started to play.

It made me boring and now..I'm still boring.
I'm watching my favourite drama now.=D
They Kiss Again .... Muahaha... I'm like snail...TT...This drama just ended with the 20Th episodes.
And I'm just watching episode 12 now. TT..

Tonight,I'm going night market again. XD
Wonder why i always go to night market?
Because i like it. And my mom told me that tonight,she'll bring back a puppy back home.
I'm not too happy nor sad. Just normal.
My dog had died on ..last year?
TT..I forgotten to write down my dog's dead day.
Never mind.. But now..I just feel like don't want to have a dog. I don't want to get sad anymore.
My dog died in a very very sad situation. T___T

Anyway, here's the comic for today. XP



Tomorrow is holiday. Wesak day. I asked my mom to bring me to Batu Caves.
It had been long and long time i didn't go there. I just went there ..once or twice...?
Whatever it is. I just waiting for my mom's decision. Hopefully,tomorrow wont be a boring day like today.

No comments: