Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Wesak Day!

Woke up early in the morning..... And do my routine things.Brush teeth,Bathe,Watch TV...
And by 11.30 a.m mommy brought me and my siblings to a temple near Mid Valley.
We prayed and ate vegetarian. Coincidentally,We met my dad's friend which is praying there too.

Well,later on..We went to popo's house. My mum decided to 'update' her curly hair at uncle's shop near my popo's house. So..my mom drove her car to uncle's shop and let my sister to drive the car to popo's house.

It was not scary as before. Every time when i sit in the car drove by my sis,I'll felt scary. By today,I'm not. Haha....We reached there and watched the new TVB drama. Around 2.30 p.m... we went for a swim together with our cousins which is younger than us very much. We had fun and swam for one hour and half.

After swimming...We went back to popo's house and had a bath. And we had our tea time too. By 5.30 p.m we went back home. OUR OWN HOME.

That's all.Bye bye!

No comments: