Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged by VaNeSSa Pang

Ever kissed anyone older than 30?
Nope.

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend a pain in the ass?
Nope and i dont have boyfriend and I'm not Lesbian.

Do you like the color green?

YEsSsSsSS!!!

Are you in a relationship?
Nope and never til I'm really in love.

Ever eaten soap?
Er...Not sure. And maybe I'm dead if i had. X_X

Do you miss anyone?
Yes. My dead grandfather. XD

Is there some place you would like to visit?
Jay Chou's house.

Have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
Err...Maybe yes? Who knows? XP

What song are u listening to?
Taking Chance by Celine Dion through my blog. Hehe

What are you scared of?
Anything that is scary and i hate at.

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Croak-a-cola

Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Err...Any wine. I dont really like to drink beer.XX

Do you own anything from American Eagle?
Nope.

If you could own a monkey, would you?
No way. There's a lot of monkeys in my house liao. One more?No way!

Do you regret anything?
Hello? Who never regret of something? Except for those who are heartless.

What are you excited about?
Err..A lot of things. Specially now, the-coming-soon-holiday!

Are you an artist?
Nope and never. I hate arts.

Do you have an addiction?
Yep, music is my life.wakaka

What you did for the last 2 days?
Monday and Tuesday. Practised for silly perfomance for this coming Teachers' Day in da scoo. And getting exam papers. Dun talk about it. X_X

What did you do last weekend?
Play Play Play. No more readings for this moment.

Favorite swear word?
What the...! What la! Stupid idiot!

Who do you love?
I dun love anybody except for those who love me.XD

Do you still love your latest ex?
Wth? I didn't have one la. I'm not that crazy of love or datings.

Ever regret breaking up with someone?
Stop la.Why u so 8?

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
NO.I'm not that sensitive in love.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Tuition,practise singing,getting exam papers,and eat and sleep.

What are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing what? Why do u care?

Do you like anyone?
Yes. My friends and family and my MONEY.

Do you like to cuddle?
O.o Sure. Why not? XD

Do you like your first name?
Man Xi? Yeah. Someone said that my name is special and great. He is a famous human outside there.He went to my scoo for a talked and he said my name is GREAT!

Do you want summer vacation?
Why don't want? If you don't want,You're crazy.

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
HALLO! i'm not going to take drugs k. I know what is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S .

When is your saddest day in your life?
Any day my friend don't care me and got scolded.

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
Err...I think...I didn't do that since i'm borned.Oh yeah.I think i told my mum through cards or computer.

Who was the last person to tell you I love you?
No one. X_X No fans.

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Err.My cousins. Location: My aunt's house.

Quick, think of a quote from a song?
Pahit getir hidup,dan pengorbanan.... Its a song which i'm doing this coming Friday.

What was the last thing you bought?
Apollo chocolate.

Do you smoke cigarettes?
No way and I'm not going to do that even it's FREE.

Tagging:
Smith
Hui Xia
May Koon
Michelle Chua

No comments: