Friday, May 30, 2008

I want to use RED. Because I'm a bit feeling so sad...

I played Starcraft this evening. It was exciting.XD
At last..I knew how to play. I mean..I know how to play from last year..But not so deep.
Very happy! Love starcrafting these days. It was exciting.

Sad because: My sis and my mum decided to throw the puppy away! Idiot!
I'm thinking.. Puppy has brain and feelings too. What if after throwing it.. The puppy couldn't find any foods? Urgh... So humanless. What if.. the puppy is playing at the road...And the car crash on it? Urgh... So humanless. They want to throw it somewhere else. I mean..They will bring the puppy to somewhere and just let it go there. I'm sure the puppy will bark and follow the car going....TT

I hope there are human wants to feed the puppy. Bring it back human!
I'm sure that I'll be very sad on that day which is TOMORROW.Urgh... I wonder what will happens to the puppy after that. I love my puppy. I love my puppy.I love my puppy.
My mother shouldn't bring it back home from the early.If she didn't, I won't be sadding tomorrow and won't have a feel on that puppy!

Anyway...I need to play STARCRAFT NOW...My bro is forcing me now.. This Saturday,I'm going for a campfire again! But this time..I don't feel excited. It's gonna be hold at Confucian High School. Boring school...

No comments: