Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Woots.Feel so sad now. Because of someone...I hope she'll understand my feelings and so do I.

Woke up at 8 a.m and went to school at 9 a.m. I can't see anyone as i reached there except for those orchestra members. I sat in the pondok and took out my MP4 and started to sing ...
Then..I waited for my friends for 15 minutes..Suddenly,one of my orchestra friend came to me and chatted with me. Then..both of my friends which are going to follow me to0 help teacher came to me. I asked them when did they came and they said They came long time ago..And they were waiting in the canteen. D a m n! Made me so boring for the past 15 minutes..ZzZz....

Then..We wait and wait and wait..Teacher told me that she'll come at 9.30 a.m..But my watch had already shown 9.35 a.m! Then...While we were talking.. We saw our teacher,Pn Mak,came to school with her Avanza. Woots! So..We waited again for her to come to us. But..10 minutes later...only she came to us. And i was yawning that time. And my teacher saw that and said: Ohh..haha...Man Xi is yawning already. =.="

And then..We started to help the teacher.It was so boring and tiring.. At first..We planned how beautiful the notice board would be..But...
Hypothesis:Semakin buat,semakin ugly!
We became no mood and no mood cause the weather was so hot and boring! We were so scared that the teacher will come and looked at our notice board. The notice board is for the coming competition...Dunno what what... So...We done it for 3 hours...And we still haven't finish it yet.
I was sooooo hungry! And i can't stand! But..i still do my job...

By 12 p.m... At last.. Our teacher came and we covered the ugly parts secretly..She told us that she wanted to go out to fetch her daughter which had finished her piano lessons back home. And we just agreed and she told us..That she gonna ta pau for us! HOOOOOORAY!

And we continued doing... And it was still so ugly..Suddenly..my phone rang and i answered it..The teacher called me and she said that she'll come back in 30 minutes time. When my friends heard it..They were OMG! Crazy right"?

We quickly finish it up..And when we finished.. Only we noticed..We had made it better liao. Much more nicer. But..I think it was really nice. The teacher came back and saw it. SO...she praised us of course! She said we were creative. Muahahah.... The notice board is now so colourful...And... We ate our lunch and went back home.. Around 3 p.m.. I received a sms and it was from the teacher. She thanked me for my COOPERATIVE. XD

By the way..I am tired,....So..I'm now enjoying my coconut water!

No comments: