Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Went to tuition this morning. Lol..Science was the boring-est class. =.=
Sejarah class was the funniest class. Cause..The teacher didn't really taught us and kept joking. He told us that he went to Taiwan last week and helped his friend to solve a problem about her daughter. His daughter is 17 and she is coming to malaysia soon.So,his daughter will be staying with my teacher. We all laughed and all of us was thinking..'walao...So old already..want to dating with such a young girl...' or ' Walao..Want to kau ppl lehh'

We were all talking about the same thing and kept asking questions. And i asked the most questions of course. I went to Low Yat after tuition. Again.^^
I wanted to buy new new earphone for my MP4.My earphone broke yesterday. But i think..There are problems in my new earphone.Sigh~~

This afternoon,my English teacher phoned me and asked me to go to school tomorrow to help her to decorate dunno what what notice board. zzzz But anyway,i agreed. I called my friends to accompany me too. Just now..I went to night market again. ^^ I think..U started to think that i love to go to night market very much.Yeah,i love it. Coz i love to eat! Muahahahaha.....
Gtg...bye!

No comments: