Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ok now. I decided to cancel the campfire I'm going.
I'm supposed to go for a campfire tomorrow. But,now,I decided to BREAK my wish!

Things happened like this:
Me Dad
Ba,tomorrow tuition. 1 o clock-4 o clock. And then...
[stared at me]
You arh! My time is just for you. You like what time then what time! Suka suka 9 o clock,suka suka 7 o clock,suka suka 1 o clock! My time only use for you. [angrily]
No la! Next week i don't want to tuition so i tuition tomorrow lo!
[continued scolding]

And then..I quickly rushed to my bro's room. Stupid la.. I haven't finish up my talking you already scold. Your time is for me ok?!
Now,I have to cancel the campfire just because of you! I don't wanna disturb your precious time! I tuition tomorrow also good what! Then..next week you no need to bring me to tuition cause i reserve it tomorrow!

Sometimes,I really hate it. Never think the reason why i do that. STUPID IDIOT!!!!
sORRY,THERE'S NO WAY THAT I GONNA STOP SCOLDING!

Haizzz...So sad... Cannot go for tomorrow's campfire at confucian. Sigh~~
But also good..I also no feel to go for that campfire. It seems like it will be boring...
And also..I casn chat with 'some1'.... Gtg...Want to go to Mid Valley!


No comments: