Monday, June 2, 2008

"The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good,your whole body will be full of light"

means wat u see is wat u think and wat u think is wat u r!
i cannot CHANGE people! but i can CHANGE the way i look<<(think bout) at people!
Your eyes -determines how far your relationship will develop..means how u think bout is determine by how u see ur frens..wat do u see your fren??

izzit frenship is for use??
izzit frenship is for own benefits??
or simply juz wan to know tis fren??<<(its very true in life)frenship is a test of time..

*always put frenship on top of everythings..a true fren is the 1 who always hav fun wif u or help u..
we look at others good,same thing..they also will look at out good..your eyes see good den your whole body will also feel good..becuz wat u see is wat u think in ur mind.!!

when we look at ppl's 1% ,tat means u r not looking ppl's 99% wrong..
we MUST look at ppl's right!!
no matter wat..99% also grow from 1%...so..tat 1% right from a person is so important..(it's very true in our life)dun becuz of one time see ppl's wrong den determine he/she is wat kind of person!

Yupp,I agreed with it. It is really true. Look at people's right.
I feel so ~~~~~~~~~ when i saw this passage. T____T
A friend
a friend
a friend
a firend

What's friend for?
For me, It's to share problems,play together and do everything together. And most importantly, No matter where you are,when you are,what you are, Your true friend will always be together with you.
I hope to have one. And i have one.

Friends are sometimes playful, and trickful.
Friends are sometimes menyampah.

Whats friends for when they don't treat you as a friend and they don't even Care Your Feelings???

I hate
those peoples who always didn't care for your feelings and they'll gossip bad things about you. I mean,ok,You don't know me much.U can gossip bout me. BUT,If you noe me much,and i treat you as a fren,but you gossip me behind. I'LL DEFINITELY HATE YOU FOREVER.

Sometimes,When i gossiped about people,I hate myself too.
I hate myself.
I hate myself.

Why i'm being so bad!

tHE END

No comments: