Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Two days life without onlining was like hell and i'm suffering.
Last Saturday evening..I went to my aunt's house and stay. U noe..Just spend my holiday life here. I'm still at her house and now I'm using her laptop. Hehe...

Saturday night,went to Kajang and had the dinner. We ate seafoods and it was okok only. We waited for half an hour and at last,the foods reached. How happie am i!

Sunday,woke up at 7 o clock and followed my uncle together with my bro to jog. The children of my uncle's came along too. We jog and after jogging..we went for a sauna! O.o..First time..But i can't breathe well in that Hot like 100 celcius room. It was really hot!
Afternoon,went to my uncle's saloon and sat there for a day. Ate chicken rice in the evening and had a hair cut of my fringe. Night, went to my old neighbour's house for dinner. My mother went there too. It is her best friend. That aunty's daughter marriage was yesterday.So,thats why we went there. After that...we wanted to go back home..and my bro took his 'garbage' from my uncle's car and followed my mother back home. I decided to stay longer. I don't wanna waste my holiday with computer. It's better i play with my cousins here.XP

Back home,[my aunt's house] switched on the comp and played the car racing with my uncle. We played til 1 o clock and suddenly the game jammed and the laptop jammed. So...of course...I successfully memulihkan the laptop.And we decided to stop playing. I watched the television with my cousin and uncle.And...Oh? Saya tak leh tahan! Saya mau tidur!

Today morning..Went to the Serdang Market and walked around ...Bought popcorn.XD
Just now..Went to swim and suddenly,there was someone came near us,me and my cousins, saying that he wanted to wash the swimming pool.Bad luck. So..we waited beside the swimming pool for half an hour again. And at last! We can jump into the swimming pool!

And now...I'm here online. XD

No comments: