Monday, May 26, 2008

Well...I'm feeling tired now although i had slept for 9 hours just now.XP

Yesterday, i went to Port Dickson the beach. Deng deng deng...XD
My aunt brought me and my siblings there. Of course,my cousins went there too.We started our journey by 12 p.m and reached there by 1.30 p.m. It was kind of bore and tiring sitting in the car for almost 2 hours. ZZ

As we reached to the beach.. We had our lunch first of course.. It was like picnic-ing. And Of course,I am the top 3 who stepped my leg onto the sea first. XP I builded sandcastle and throwing sands to the childrens. Wakaka.. Some of my cousins were collecting sea shells and those shells which is still living. I do not know what to call it. =.=

We played and played and i don't know to go deeper in the sea. You know..I scare there are ghost pulling my leg.wakaka..Joking . But at last..I dare to go deeper and i found out its more interesting staying in the deeper sea. The waves pushed me and it was nice. But i found out that it is more harder to breathe in the sea when your whole body in the water.=.=

While i was in the sea.. I was so scared that there will be crab attack me.Wakaka..*lame
Guess what? I saw two hundred plus 'mini crab'. I was scary and of corse..I ran away.XD
And i think...I had improved in swimming. BETTER THAN MY BROTHER. XP

By 4 o clock..We stopped playing and had our tea time. Ate snacks,siu ngap and of course.. Ice cream! I drank 100 plus too. I was nice drinking cool and carbonated drinks in the sunny day. We went to the toilet and bathed and went back to Kuala Lumpur. We reached KL at 6.15 p.m. All of us went to eat Steamboat! Nice dinner ever.XP

Supposely,we should go back to my OWn room yesterday. But my aunty was tired so she decided not to fecth us back home yesterday. So ... my sister and my brother and me myself stayed at her house for one night....

This morning.. I was so silly. I opened my eyes on 7.05 a.m.I saw the clock showing 1.35a.m and i went to the toilet. I was feeling so awake that time. I was thinking.. Aiks..Why i felt so awake one? It's just 1.35 a.m wo... So..I went out from the toilet later...aND i look at the window near the kitchen. I saw the sky was bright that time. 'OMG..how come the sky is so bright while its just 1.35 am?' And..I think i was just dreaming and went back into the room and looked and the clock again. cheh... Actually the clock was showing 7.05 a.m and not 1.35 a.m. I was so stupid. Wakaka....

And now..I'm home.

No comments: