Saturday, May 24, 2008

Woke up early in the morning by 5.30 a.m. ZzZzZ....
Went to Imbi Market with ma mum and mum fetched sis and bro to the drving lessons.I was sleepy in the car. ZzZ...Shouldn't follow mom to market.

Bought The Star newspaper and a Doraemon comic just because i had nothing to do.XD
Went back home and onlined.There was no people onlining during that time...so i decided to do my Kemahiran Hidup exam correction.Hate it..Cause there was 20 questions waiting me to correct. I wrong 20 questions.=.="

I HATE KEMAHIRAN HIDUP FOR YOUR INFORMATION.I went to Low Yat with bro and bought a mic. It costs me 16 ringgit. Quite cheap.I chose it is because it looks nice. But now..i felt not so comfortable with it because its speaker is too small. There were 2 doughnuts inside the box.I mean..the span for the speaker la.I used to call it doughnuts because it really look like a doughnuts.Rounded shape.

Around 3 p.m..I went to Jalan Landak,Pudu to get my MP4! Yay...At last,I got back my MP4 which had been sent to the shop to fix on the very last 2 weeks.I had phoned them yesterday to ask when can i get mt MP4.And today they phoned me.So finally,I got back my MP4444444444444444!!!hip hip hooray!

Just now went out for dinner and today is the final for the Astro-Old People-Singing.I don't know what to call.So i named it like that. But actually..Non of my business. XD

Got to go!

No comments: