Friday, May 23, 2008

Teachers' Day

Its finally hooooooooooliday! Hip-hip-hooray! Its a time where my friends and I had waited so long. XD
So sorry...Yesterday,i had no time to update my blog. I was preparing presents for the discipline teachers.

Yesterday,went back home after school as usual. When i reached home, i cleaned up myself and i got to know that... My puppy will be leaving me. SOB TT... My dad doesn't want a female dog.So..the puppy will be given to my Yi Poh. So sad.. Such a cute dog will be leaving me. I felt not happy at all. I want to play with it in these few days. It will be leaving me this Sunday. T____T

Today, early in the morning..I woke up by 6.30 a.m. Early huh? Kaka.... Opened my dog and i saw my puppy sitting and shaking her body like in a scary mood. I touched it and i can feel that it's body is shaking! Gosh..I felt so pity of it. I moved it back to it's sleeping place. And that puppy just like doesn't want to follow me. But later on,it came to me and chased me. I was so scared that it will bite me.*shame

And it wanted to come inside my house. My mom called me not to let it come inside the house. Scare it will pee in my house. XD It chased me like hell.I was so scared.Hah.=.=" And later on,I went back inside the house and locked the door. The dog barked barked barked.It wanted to come inside the house and so..I think it was scolding me.XP And when i looked at my clock..Damn! I wasted my 10 minutes with the dog.I quickly bath and prepare myself into school uniform and went to school.

Today...We celebrated Teachers' Day in PeSs.It was kinda boring.
I am the head of prefects ..so i had to give a beatiful flowers to our Penolong Kanan Petang. *omg
When the teacher called my name,I was so shy but pretended to be cool.I gave the flower to her and she hugged me and took photos and talked a lot of things in front of one thousand + students. @__@

Later on..There are performances. There 12 items altogether. The prefects sang the choir song named 'Standing In The Eyes Of The World'. It was a bit shame because we were like singing like hell but half of the students were talking. Wakaka... Our new headmistress were not smiling at all.She was just like a robot. It was like she is not appreciating us and looked so stubborn. Issh...

After our performance... We felt better and watched the other items. There solo singing,teachers' dancing, traditional dancing by the students and teachers,sajak, and a singer's singing. After the performances..We had our recess and I was just walking around and crap with my friends. Later on..the teachers with some of the students played some games and then.. giving prize ceremony done. We were 10 minutes late finishing our school.When the school finished, i quickly ran away.This is because..I don't want to help the teachers to arrange the chairs. Haha.. I went to KFC with 4 other friends and ate Kentucky Fried Chicken. Hehe...

Thats the end of my morning and afternoon... And now I'm blogging. XD

No comments: