Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yesterday,i went for tuition and i walked back to school and reached by 11.30 p.m. The prefects, including me, went to the DAMN HOT CHAPEL and started our practise for our singing.
This Friday will be a celebration for the teachers. We will be having an assembly early in the morning. Which means,We will need to come to school in the early bright morning.ZzZzZ...
We'll be finishing our school on 12.30 p.m. ^^ hooray. Can go back home and PLAY COMPUTER AND GO ON9.

I got Maths,English paper 1, PJK and Sejarah.

Maths: 77%
English: 36/40 TT Supposed to be 37.
PJK: 25/40 Very bad! I was surprised that i got such bad result.
Sejarah: 86% *smile*

My results really gone bad. And now,i'm gone mad.

Today..came to school at 11 o clock and started our practise again. Sing sing sing all the day.

And i got my Pendidikan Seni Visual paper today. Grr...
I got 44 at first and but then,43.
Look.

Me Cik Lim
Ok,nombor 28 jawapannya ialah B ya.
Hooray! I got correct!

And i went to the teacher and show my answer sheet. Coincidently, number 28 of mine got wrong and i put B as my answer. So,I was so excited.

Hoho. U salah ya.
Hah! Cikgu, bukan nombor 28 ke?
Nombor 27 la! Jawapan untuk nombor 27 ialah B. U letak C. Jadi,u salah.
*Open my wider* Hah! Yerr...OMG....

And i went back to my place and started to complain to my friends.
I'm not suppose to listen wrong.If i didn't, I'm so gonna not going to change my answer.
Grr..

I got Moral paper.i got 72%.
My nilai.I lost 5 marks.
The nilai supposed to be Kasih Sayang Terhadap Keluarga.
And i put kasih sayang terhadap kekeluargaan.
It's all the text book's wrong! The tect book wrote 'KEKELUARGAAN' and i followed it.
I asked teacher and she said. 'Sayangnya. Tak boleh bagi markah. Sebab yang betul punya ialah 'keluarga'. Saya pernah beritahu kan? '

I was thinking. Really? Did she? I just wrote wrong the spelling and she said that she wont see the kata kunci and contoh although its correct. T_______T

so...
PSV: 71%
Moral: 70%

Well...That's all!

No comments: