Sunday, May 11, 2008

What is going on in this world?
God..Why u created the school?
Why is the school giving so much stress to people?
I mean..It should be FRIEND who gave us stress.
Cant i be stressless?

I'm the head of the school and i have to control here and there.
I had wasted my very very important time doing stupid things.
Everytime after recess,I have to climb up the stairs and walk here walk there. Give instruction 'Jangan Bersandar!' or 'Mana dua barisan?!!!' or 'Boleh senyap tak?!' I hate giving instruction.I mean, I hate shouting here and there. Peoples thought that im a very fierce and crazy person. Im not! Sometimes,I just wanna jump from the third floor onto the ground. Or slap the humans that making noise. Everybody can go back to the class after the bell rang. But i'm outside the class doing stupid things. Ok,sometimes..I can use the time to loiter around but sometimes i fell like, I had wasted my study time. Luckily,I just check the students for 5 minutes.
Sometimes,anytime, suddenly, There'll be a student comes to my class and tell the teacher ' Pn bla bla wants to see Man Xi.' The minute i got to know it. I'll quickly jump up and check out with my fren ~ Is my hair tidy? Kemas or not?
See,How hard i have to be.
Everytime..I have to make sure myself is doing the right thing.
Sometimes,when there is no teacher,I'll rock the class. Shouting to my frens in CANTONESE.
Well, of course i'll scare that i will be dimerited.But, I cant stand the stress in my body! From head to toe, U can see 1% stress in every part of my body. People out there..Thought that my job and duty are very easy. Hah. They are wrong. Although i dont need to ronda or bring class, But...I have to check on the school all the time.

There are one gang of prefects always not doing their work.Ok.. The humans out there can see they are doing their duty. But..actually they are not! They are just acting. For example, ronda.
You can see them ronda but actually they are not. They just walk around and chit chat. Cant you use your brAIN? You were all not dojng ur work. And the head has to give a reason to the discipline teacher. You think easy to find a reason? Many times i had been thinking shud i bring all of u to the discipline teacher. And i failed to do that. Because i dont wanna let them scolded by the teacher. Dont think that im playing. I had done my duty and my job as serious as i can.
Hey people out there, If i continue doing everything seriously without playing or joking ... My head will explode!

ENOUGH. One day, if they still not doing their job,I WILL BRING THEM TO THE TEACHER. I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. AS A PREFECT,u have to do ur job. If u feel like i am forcing u, Please,just write me a letter and resign. The purple skirt is not suitable for u guys. > Thats what i'll say.

I've decided. I'll stop my job as a prefect at the end of this year. I dont want to be a prefect anymore starting on next year. =X

Cool...Im done.

No comments: