Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yoo..Guys!

Guess what? Today i went to the Allianz company at Kepong.
My aunt or ah yee brought me and my sister there. By 2.30 p.m...We went up to the meeting room and listened to a briefing which is like a course on how to get more costumers. *Non of my business! Im just 8-ing! The briefing ended on 4 o clock. *Damn! I kept on yawning during that briefing! And i was so happy that its ended. Muahahaha. Later on... aunt aunty auntie brought us to the Equine Park Jusco. We brought many kind of stuffs and finally.. We were back to aunt's house.

Then.... We prepared the foods for the night's steamboat.
We had steamboat during night to celebrate Mothers' Day..And i kept eating and eat. Many kind of fishballs,prawns, and bla bla.

Then,I ate junk foods and drank a lot of caRbonated drinks. Cool huh? I like it! I know...Tomorrow i'll be o li do. Means..make curry in the toilet.

And finally...We took out the jelly cake. NOT FOR MOTHERS DAY. Its for my cousin who will be celebrating her birthday soon. But we celebrated it earlier.
It was so beautiful.err...i mean...the cake. The cake is made from JELLY! slurrrppp~

Right~~ Later on... I'm back to home to blog! I wont let my blog alone. Hehahohihu!

No comments: