Saturday, May 10, 2008

Im back guys! But..I'll leave my blog for 4 days again starting on next Monday.

Alright..Lets hear about my days..

Monday. 5 May 2008
Gwendlyn left Malaysia early in the morning. Hate it! Forgotten to phone her..Sob...TT
Majlis Penutupan Bulan Akademik..And i am the wakil for my class to take to Phantom of the Opera drama's prize.

Tuesday 6 May 2008
Exam began. Maths comes first.
I came to scoo early and study with Manda. Sadly..She is so boring la....

Wednesday 7 May 2008
Moral and Pendidikan Seni test today.. I had been memoriesing the moral's definisi like hell.
By the way... I am happy with my Seni test. I knew all the answers!!! Because the paper were same as last year's exam paper.

Thursday 8 May 2008
Bahasa Melayu test today... Kinda happy with it but karangan..there was one part that i do not know how to do. Sad nye...TT
I started to feel that 'she' is avoiding and hating me. I hope not.

Friday 9 May 2008
Today! I dont really talked to her today..Hoping that she will talk to me..But things look like not.
I hope she is treating me as a fren. By the way,I'm not L. Kaka...
English test today... Everything was fine. XP
And i almost got scolded by the discipline teacher today for not controlling the scoo well.XD
If she scold me...I'll show my face!

No comments: