Monday, May 5, 2008

Bring me to the sea of sugar and spicere
miniscing through some chocolate ice
tik tok take time to be gentle and kind
you sweat cause you run and run all day in my mind
fly to the moon and the sun
and let''s go have fun
come and take my hand and free our soul again

Fly to the moon and the sun
and let''s go have fun
it's 123 my love is plain to see
what i do for you baby do for me

Let me serenade your soul
when you''re feeling down and low
let the music come alive
let tenderness arrive

Let me serenade your soul
when you''re feeling down and low
boy you make me feel so high
together we can fly
La la la la...

This song is named Chocolate Ice.. A very nice song. This song already err...Dunno how many years ago. Sang by Janice Wei.

Ok. Back to the main title.
Well, Manda is back with me. Do u understand what i mean? I dont think so. Nvm.

Well,Exam is just around the corner. I hate exam. Exam make me headache,no time to play computer,Make my time limited. HAte it. But sometimes..I think exam sangat mencabar. Dont you think so? You can fight with your friends for who is taking higher marks.
Haha..Maybe you are not thinking so. By the way, i really hate exam. The subjects i hate to take is..

Moral- For you have to understand that nilai is about what and you have to memories the definition and keywords. I HATE THAT.
Pendidikan Seni Visual- I hate arts. Although i no need to memories anything,but i still hate it.
Komsas- I hate memorising what what tema la..persoalan la...Watak perwatakan la.. I hate it. =X

I wont say i hate Sejarah because i love sejarah. Not really very love it.The reason i dun hate it is because i love the storiesss.Plus, my ex-sejarah tuition teacher's teaching was so interesting. He will tell everything about the story.

I wont say i hate Geography because i love Geography. [sometimes] Because,When i was in Form 1,I always get the highest in Geography. Kaka...

I wont say i hate Maths because i love it too. Maths is so interesting. Although its very ma fan, but because i always get the highest in primary school, so i love it. I dont know why. I just think that Maths is so exciting.

I will say sometimes i hate science. Because, My tuition teacher dunno teaching what and my school teacher even worse. The whole class really dunno what is she teaching. Her english so bad and her voice ...Haiz...so ...~~~~~ Up and down. But i love science when.. the topic is very interesting and when my friends make it interesting. If my friends call me to love it,i'll try.

All the others subjects i didnt mentioned about, I would describe it as OK. Yeah, OK.

Oh yeah,because of exam, I have to leave my blog alone for a week. I'll blog on this coming Friday Night. See, because of my exam,I cant blog.=X
Yeah,My exam is on this coming Tuesday until next Thursday. means 8 days. T_______T
I'll blog how my exam goes on this coming Friday. Well,be patient!
Till then... see ya!

No comments: