Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yeah.. yesterday.. Suddenly..i fell moody..No reason no reason....It comes suddenly..Maybe im thinking about my MP4 which just spoilt. It cant get into the menu...So sad.. It was like jamming... Haiz.. I decided to take it to the shop to fix on today...But i scare my parents will scold..And..i do not know where is the shop is...And i do not know..do i need to pay or not... Sigh~~

And now..I really feel dissapointed...Just now...
I went for the Girl Guides' meeting. SHE is girl guide too... Today the seniors taught us how to start a fire. Not burning the school ok? And there was a competition.. Who can boil the water fastest..
And my group was the first one who started the fire! At first it was fun.. but slowly...slowly...the fire..the fire... was out... Kaka...But thats not my problem.. I just tried and tried... And i cant start the fire liao.. And soon..The seniors came and i dun care liao.. I give up...

It was fun together with her.. We played and talked many things...
But when we were buying the Ice blended sold by the Girl Guides... I was just joking with her friend... * Wei..dun talk to her..She is crazy one..* And she just smiled... And then... We were talking dunno about what.. Oh yeah! I called her to help me buy the ice blended. And she called me to queue with her. So,i joked. Dun wan.. *I dun like to be with you,blek* And she dun wan choi me liao.. But i think its just a play-play-dun-choi-me la... But then..suddenly..I fell my mood was going down.. Slowly slowly..More down and down... And..i saw her with her gang... kai kai la...
Then...maybe..honestly..i fell jealous gua... Just like.. haiz..dunno how to say...
Then..i just started to be more and more moody.. And a very long long time then..She came to me and say wei! I was like..Hem....

And she said Shuan lo...
And i dun care liao...
But then..she kept coming to me and crapped...*laugh
And then.. issh... She talked some bad words with her fren.. It's a bad habit u noe?
I dun deserve to see her talking bad words.
Then...A lot of things happened.. I tried to smile but my heart is still moody..dunno why...And she said.. :: Weiya... Still angry arh? Ok lo.. I dun wan online tonight.
and i replied her..:: Who cares?

Things go badly goodly...50% 50% la.. And when i was waiting for my dad.. I sent her a message..
Only me myself and her herself know what i sent her... Actually..I'm waiting for her reply...

Till then..Waddle on!

No comments: