Wednesday, June 25, 2008

H000000000ray!
I found back my girl guide's file...Hip pi yay yay....
I went to school earlier today...
I called the shop where i repaired my MP4...
He said that I left my file there!
Lehh lehh....
=)) Damn happy...

Today.. there was one bus of Indonesians students came to my scoo..0.o
Weird?
They came dont know for what what activity or talk..
They were some kind of smelly...shhh!
I think they are lucky...
Represents the Indonesia country just to come to our school. Isn't them lucky?

The prefects had to welcome them...Urgh...
Shaking hand until my hand cracked. ARGHHH!!!!!! Patah edi arh!!
Hehe...Joking..If really broken edi..How come I can still typing here? =)
I wore the L size vest today.T_____T
Because I didn't bring my vest today and teacher didn't inform us...
So teacher I must wear vest for I'm the xxx of the prefects. So ugly...T___T

I am feeling happy today. I felt like my life is so great today... bahagianya...
Taking report card day is coming..T__T
My result.... I do know la...

Got to go to sleep now..It's late...

No comments: