Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today was really fun.
My school was having the Perjumpaan Ibubapa which means the scariest day.
As the prefect, we had to stand at the main gate and greet the parents and lead them to the class if they do not know.
I think its quite fun...
Cause me,Vinosha,Sze Yien and Shu Ying were joking around...And laughed here laughed there.
I was waiting for my mother.
I called her to come at 5 o clock but she came at 5.30 p.m.
Luckily.. She came at that time... Because I want to stay longer at the main gate saying bye bye and hello to the parents and kacau those xiao didi and xiao meimei. =)
Plus... My class was full of human beings.
So, coming at that time was totally great.

So... I leaded my mother and my '8' bro to my class.
I thought it was full of peoples but I was wrong. =)
After 2 peoples... My mother's turn.
My mother was dreaming.
Actually no la.. She was reading my class's notice board and she didn't realize that it was her turn.
I was shouting.... ui! ui! Mom... Your turn!

My Mother shall talk bad things bout me. X__X
She said I should stay and live in the school.
She said I always abandoned my books.
She said I always go to the school early.
That's what she said to my teacher. T____T

I got number _ in my class.
A very good number.
I think I shouldn't tell out my position in my class. =)
My results is Ok la... My teacher said my percentage is already A.
She said the subjects for PMR to my mother.
She said KH and Moral were all easy but dont' know why I got so bad.
Hello teacher! It's hard Ok?
You think easy to memorise arh?

After taking the results...
My brother decided to drive us home.
I was not that worry.
I will be more worry if my sis drive the car.
It way too scary!

Brada, let me comment you.
You should practise more on turning the stereng and brekkkk!

Urghh...
Ain't no more...

Tomorrow will be my school's sport day.
Hall gambateh oo...
I have participated in the 4x100m.
Sure win!

No comments: