Monday, June 23, 2008

Honestly... I'm waiting for her call to apologize and ask what happened.
But she didn't manage to do that... I think I'll just give up waiting for her call...

I really do not know why I'm angrying her... Maybe..
the reason is because...
' what she said is not what she wants'

Urgh.. I hope she is reading and understand and think of what I'm saying...
Sometimes... What she did just the way she hurts me...
I called her to give up... But she said she tried...
But the truth is.. She never try it...
There's some reason why she doesn't want to talk to you! but... Why ... I mean.. U sayang her a lot.. But just give up....
I tried it before... And I know hows the feel... Just try.... Maybe after you forget her.. You'll feel better...

I tried to help you everything... Everything u called me to do... I'll do...
But i felt like you are just using me! U called me this... I do this... after that.. suddenly.. call me to change back. WHAT DID YOU WANT?! 1 or 1? 2 or 2? 3 or 3?

U know.. I felt like crying.. Did u think of my feelings?
Friends is like candle...

No comments: