Monday, June 23, 2008

Yesterday's girl guide meeting was fun! =P
Really really fun. XD
Betul-betul fun. =3

We played the station games which were really really exciting. XD
Every station, there will be some questions to be answered and later on..We have to do the activity asked by the... penjaga gol? Heh...No la... penjaga station.
If we successed what they asked us to do.. They'll give us the signature.
Lol..Quite interesting.. But we didn't manage to get 2 signature.T_____T
One of the station.. We did so good..But they said we didn't do well in time. ! ! ! Issh!

But we ended up the game by one people losing her handphone. Not my group k?
But at last, she found her phone too.
I'm so scared that after this incident..There won't be anymore games like this. =(

But the next meeting.. Maybe.. the ranger will be doing the hiking activity.
It's one of the most interesting activity. My friend said.

T_______T
Regret for not entering the girl guide last year. It's all my fault of misunderstanding. By the way... Girl Guide forever!

My MP4 spoilt again! I can;t send any songs inside!
Took my MP4 to repair after the meeting.
After fixing.. The man said my MP4 OK liao. He told me that..If the problem occur again...
Then just format it.
Then... I went to Pudu Plaza to buy corn and waffles to be eaten.

At night.... I tried to send some songs inside. But the same problem.
I tried to format it..But i can't. Stupid idiot shop! Stupid idiot brand!
This is called repair meh?
URGHHHHH..... I do not what to do now. If next week I go and repair again... I might get scold from my dad.
HELP.......................
STUPID MP4 LA!!!!!!!!

Haiz....

No comments: