Sunday, June 15, 2008

It hurts me a lot...

It was exciting....
And now....
Ouch! It hurts ! Painful !

You must be wondering why am I saying that. Well, I'll tell you now.
I fell down! I was riding xxxx and when i brake on the sand surface, It can't stop properly and I fell down! T_________T *shame!

It bleeds non-stop. And it was really really pain. The whole body of mine is paining now.
Last time, my sister injured her toe at the same place I injured myself. My sister told me that the place we injured is one of the 'dirty' place. ~~~~booo~~~~

The most painful part of my body is my knee. My knee injured badly. Bloods coming out and out and It was really really pain.But I didn't cry. I could smile but I walked
cacatly... Painful..There's still bloods at my knee. It can't stop bleeding. T_________T

Pray hard for me to recover quick!
No pictures... My phone's computer cable don't know where... So, can't post any picture in this post.Sorry..



No comments: