Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yesterday, No cheer practise. And I'm happy. I also lazy to go for cheer practise yesterday and I do not know how to explain to the seniors. Luckily, coincidentally...Don't have cheer practise. MUAHAHA...

There was a prefect's probationers yesterday. I tried to curi-curi hear what was teacher saying but I can't! Later on, the discipline teacher called me. I went to see her and she told me that she will give me the list of the probationers and this weekend,I have to select the juniors for the form 2 prefects. I haven't done it yet.

Back to the main topic I wanna talk about today.Went to SMK Cheras today.
Nehh, for the Powerpoint thingy again. When we reached there, I was surprised!
We have to present the show to the judges. Oh man.. I was so scare. But not that scare. My friend's hand was so so so cold. I'm not that scare la...Just relax...
When it was our turn.. I'm the first one who talked first. My friends called me to talk first cause they said that I'm brave enough. Damn... But being the first one who talk first also not bad. Coz those early slides is not that hard to talk about. ^^

After our presentation..We went to the hall and watched some shows. The clock showed 12.30 p.m and the teachers told the peoples in the hall that the VIP will only come at 1.30 p.m. Gosh... So my teacher decided to bring us to Macdonald's. Muahaha...

So... We went to eat Macdonald's at Taman Maluri's Jusco. We ate a lot with FREE OF CHARGE. Untungnya... I ate McChicken burger,fries and drank coke. After that... We were late for the prize giving.. And we got to know that we had lose... My senior who was not going with us to eat Mcd helped my group to get the certificates.... Anyway.. We got consolation prize I think...

Well,We'll try better next year. =)
We will never give up!

T____T... I'm not going to tonight's campfire at Cochrane. So sad... Sleepy..

No comments: