Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing special happened these days. I'm still in my aunt's house as well.

Yesterday,early in the morning,Went to the Happy Garden for breakfast. Ate Roti Boom and Roti Planta.T___T Yeah,It was my breakfast yesterday.And then went to the morning market near the place i had my dinner.. Bought corn,strings for my tupperware bottle, and then....I also don't know what i bought. Oh yeah! Superheroes Movie!! I bought that DVD. Tee hee...

Went back home later and watched Superheroes Movie and i watched a
not-so-scary-ghost-movie. Night,ate a lot of things lo.Lol.
Things i eaten:
Mamee
Corn with garlic butter
Sweets

Beverages i drank:
Yakult
Tiger beer (yatdam jek)
Cold mineral water

Played computer then. Need for speed most wanted.
Went to sleep later.

This morning,Went for jogging with my grandmother and cousins. Back home, I went into my little cousin's room and woke her up! I purposely one... It was just 8.10 a.m and i woke her up liao. My breakfast for today is ..... western food!

And now,I'm hungry.Because i just ate , 2 burger-punya-chicken and cheese with breads.

Help!

No comments: