Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday night...
Played games... And watched tv.. Suddenly,my aunty called me. She called me to type her 4 letters.Formal letters for her company ALLIANZ. Lol..I helped the company to type letter lehh...Bangganya..

At first i was stressed because i really don't know what should the letter be and she called me to think of how to write the letter and the title. She gave me the information and I had to think all the things for the letter. Susahnya....

But...finally,I did it. Lol.
Yesterday was weird. Everybody in the house slept so early.They slept at 11.00 p.m. LOL...Normally,they will sleep at 12++ but yesterday....
Well,I didn't follow them to sleep. My 10 years old cousin accompanied me til 12.30 a.m. We ate the Nestle lime+vanilla ice cream and popcorn bought from the market last...Tuesday!

Went to sleep after we finished every food and online games.

This morning,went to bring my cousin to the condo guart house. He was going to the tuition.His tuition teacher will fetch him to the tuition house. And now...everybody is worrying about him.And now,he supposed to be home but he still not here yet. He supposed to be back at 12.30 but he haven't here yet. Gosh..Where is him? Serious oki?

Just now,went out for breakfast and as we went back home,my aunty was rushing to her company. And the house just left me and my cousins,grandmother and uncle. Chatted with my uncle and cousins. And guess what?

My uncle will be receiving a new Sony Ericsson handphone. It is given by the xxxxx bank.
I told him that my handphone just spoilt and now,I have no handphone. And he said,If he got his handphone edi...He will give me the handphone he is using now. Wow! I'm currently very excited now.XD I think i can get the phone today!

Just now,the Poslaju came and pon pon! And i looked out. Ohh..It's poslaju lehh...
And i was wondering what is it? And the driver asked me to sign and write my name on the paper. Lol,nice experience. It was my first time.

Ohh,my cousin is back now. Gtg,byebye

No comments: