Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday,i got my new phone! Not new la.My uncle use liao dun want edi..then give me la.
Nokia 6233. O.o...Because my old phone damaged liao...So..i asked my uncle it is he wants to sell...Then he answered me that he will be getting a new phone..And asked me why. I told him that my phone spoilt edi ...And so..He gave me his phone!
He is now using K550i. I prefer the Nokia 6233 if he ask me which one more nicer.

Today..I non stop pressing...Coz i love it. Non stop taking pics and play Sudoku game in the phone.Hha...But...saddy...The phone's computer connection cable lost dunno where..So sad! Dunno how to send to pics to the comp... My comp dun have bluetooth erhx~

By the way..Just now went out to eat Pan Mee at Puchong.Quite nice. The shop's name is Bao Bao. So disgusting...Ekkkk..

Want ot play Club Penguin liao..Bb

No comments: