Tuesday, June 10, 2008

School is back!
I don't really miss my friends,but i miss their laughters and their jokes!
But somehow...I miss somebody.xxx la

Went to tuition and quickly rushed back to the school.
Went to find teacher and teacher told me that I had been selected to enter a competition.
Powerpoint competition. Dunno la... Must do all slide shows for the Anti Dadah thingy.
So...I was excited because this Thursday I'm not going to study and I'm going to the competition.
This Saturday,I'm going away again because the results will be announced! I'm so....happy now.^ ^

This Wednesday..I'm going for Sukantara at dunno what Stadium.
See, I'm just tooooo busy in this week.
But I'm happy. No need to stay at the school. Hehe....

I got 3 exam papers today.
I got Geography,Science and Sivik!

Geo. 80%
Science. Haiz,dun say la... Too bad. I got 81%
Sivik. I don't know. I got 65++ OVER 70

Had to go now. I want to do my corrections for the Geography paper. Bye bye!

No comments: